Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

It's about time!

Seriously Alvin...its been way to long man...awesome work as usual...I'm still hooked; Not happy about the wait, but hooked nonetheless...please don't make us wait too long for the next one. Speaking of Starfox, it would be cool to see them make a guest appearance lol...great work man...hope all is well!

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

lmfao

"All in a days work..." indeed, sir...lol Keep it up "bra".

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

Aww

You are awesome, I love all your stuff. Like I have said in the past, if you wanted to add the extra month to all the animation you do in a matter of days, it would be twice as amazing, and maybe even voice acted well. You are great at story-telling also, even through pure emotion. Keep up the great work, and best of luck to all your endeavors.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

It's super effective

lmfao, loved this first one, and this one's even better. Keep'em coming.

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Loved it

lol, good shit, egoraptor should deffinately make more parodies.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

lol

Must play....play........

|~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~| |~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~|

Amazing...

In only 4 days you have accomplished a hell of a lot. It was long enough keep my attention, and the animation was beautiful, and while I know this was simply you practicing, with a little bit more time and dedication the piece would be even better. Color, some more dynamic sounds (though the sounds were great, not too loud or annoying) Voice acting (that doesn't suck) and it would be more than perfect, you'd a full fledged anime on your hands my friend. Great work and good luck with all you endeavors.

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

Jaw Droping

wtf...that is all I can say...it's so funny because of the voice-over, yet its so wrong at the same time...classic NG humor, gg. 5 out of 10, due to it's classic nature, it hardly holds anything to standard while compared to what NGer's are used to seeing.