FFXI Online Gustaberg Preview FFXI Online Gustaberg Preview

Wow

I wish this was the actual music, after playing the game for 3 or 4 years it would be nice to get some new music in the starting areas every once in a while. Great work, I love it. I can still tell the zone, but the remix adds a whole new element to the song. You should try the battle theme's also, I don't see nearly enough FFXI Online remixes.

UnrealReno responds:

Well, I'm doing a Jeuno Christmas Remix, which is almost finished.

I'll give you a PM when I upload it :)

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

Great!

Wow josh, that is some really amazing talent. I love voice acting, and you and Egoraptor are my favorites.

To Be Continued To Be Continued

Can you say, record deal?

This is amazing, it sounds very professional. Whatever you are doing, keep it up, it's amazing. Have you tried to get a record deal? I could listen to a whole CD easy.

Carf - Numb (VGmusic) Carf - Numb (VGmusic)

Good stuff

I was listening to it, and I couldn't help but feel a hint of the Night Rider theme in there? None the less, awesome piece.

Carf responds:

That is because David is my homeboy ;p.

But serious... where did you get that hint? Kinda funny that you mention it, but I cannot find it anywhere. Still I like your finding, will continue the search until I find that part and rip it out ;p.

Thanks for the rev. Its to early to be serious for me... forgive me ;p.

Leaf in a Forest Leaf in a Forest

Umm ok?

Good try and all but the chords a clearly stolen and midly changed from the song ".45" by Shinedown.

mesanaw responds:

only the first bassline..the rest is original

Something in the Sound Something in the Sound

O.O!

This is very well done. I love your sampling and use of goofy little sounds. The song is strange, but who ever said that "different" wasn't a good thing =] 10 out of 10, great presentation of a good song. Keep up the good work.