Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

It's about time!

Seriously Alvin...its been way to long man...awesome work as usual...I'm still hooked; Not happy about the wait, but hooked nonetheless...please don't make us wait too long for the next one. Speaking of Starfox, it would be cool to see them make a guest appearance lol...great work man...hope all is well!

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

lmfao

"All in a days work..." indeed, sir...lol Keep it up "bra".

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

Aww

You are awesome, I love all your stuff. Like I have said in the past, if you wanted to add the extra month to all the animation you do in a matter of days, it would be twice as amazing, and maybe even voice acted well. You are great at story-telling also, even through pure emotion. Keep up the great work, and best of luck to all your endeavors.

FFXI Online Gustaberg Preview FFXI Online Gustaberg Preview

Wow

I wish this was the actual music, after playing the game for 3 or 4 years it would be nice to get some new music in the starting areas every once in a while. Great work, I love it. I can still tell the zone, but the remix adds a whole new element to the song. You should try the battle theme's also, I don't see nearly enough FFXI Online remixes.

UnrealReno responds:

Well, I'm doing a Jeuno Christmas Remix, which is almost finished.

I'll give you a PM when I upload it :)

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

Great!

Wow josh, that is some really amazing talent. I love voice acting, and you and Egoraptor are my favorites.

To Be Continued To Be Continued

Can you say, record deal?

This is amazing, it sounds very professional. Whatever you are doing, keep it up, it's amazing. Have you tried to get a record deal? I could listen to a whole CD easy.